Monday, September 11, 2006

".....I'll see you on the other side"


Dare I say it? The waiting has been driving us mad and the moment we've been desperately looking forward to all summer is upon us. Although I'll be the one documenting this journey, I keep saying 'us' because I'll be meeting up with a bunch of fans and will get to share this adventure with them. I'll mainly be hanging out with my buddy Warren and Decides2Dream (from the message pit), both of whom I met while on line for Irving Plaza. Warren can spit out setlist facts like there's no tomorrow. He's like Rainman for the Pearl Jam aficionado - fascinating, yet scary. And Dream? She has single-handedly coordinated pre and post meetups for all five Italian gigs. So that leaves me - bookmarked between a fine Pearl Jam educator and a bolt of lightning from Long Island, New York - my fingers are crossed for MOTH at Milan just for her. I've made final plans to meet-up with several European fans (many of whom have my tickets!) and I can't wait to share with you what they tell me about seeing Pearl Jam through their eyes. So ..... here we go!

September 13, Bern Bern Arena
September 14, Bologna PalaMalaguti
September 15, Travel to Verona
September 16, Verona Arena di Verona
September 17, Milan Forum
September 18, Travel to Torino
September 19, Torino Palaisozaki
September 20, Pistoia Duomo Square
September 21, On the European Touring Bus to Prague
September 22, Prague Sazka Arena
September 23, Berlin Wulheide

No comments: